Sign up | How to play
In order to stay safe and healthy, all drills can be, and should be, completed on your own. Do not play at the park if others are there. During athletic activities, the virus can spread further than normal. Please be safe and have fun!
To make sure coach gets you into the list please complete the form below.
How To Play
1) Complete the sign-up form so we have your information in case we need to contact you.
2) Upload, or email, Coach Brown ([email protected]) your Bitmoji for the leaderboard. Go to bitmoji and click the gear icon – be creative!
3) See the drill list and points values
4) Try to complete at least 3 to 4 workouts per week. Hillside Workouts Consistent of each of the following: Ballhandling; Shooting; Fitness & Education.
- There is a sample workout schedule at the bottom of the “Drill List Page”. IF YOU WANT MORE POINTS PUT IN THE EXTRA WORK.
5) Record points each day after you complete a session on the record your points page.
6) Watch yourself climb the leaderboard
7) Showcase your skillset! Send us videos or tag us on social media (facebook, instagram, tiktok). #WEGOTGAMECHALLENGE #HILLSIDESTRONG
Huge thanks to Dribble Creative Founder & Hillside Connection Alumni, Matt Hower for donating his time to build out this unique platform for the Southern Colorado community. We appreciate you!
Thank you Domonique Clifford for sharing your basketball skills with the youth. We wish you great success in the classroom and on the basketball court at University of Colorado next season and beyond. GO BUFFS!”